About our Club

My photo
Nappanee, Indiana
I enjoy photography, gardening and computer design. That's why my blogs are so enjoyable for me, because I can post the pictures (so many of gardens, landscapes, sunsets and of course grandchildren).

Thursday, June 10, 2010

DO YOU ENJOY GARDENING? Then join us!

The Nappanee Home and Garden Club meets the third Tuesday of every month. Our mission is to provide fellowship, information and beautification of the Nappanee community. Dues are $5.00.
Due to the Garden Walk June 19, the next schedule meeting will be the Garden Party, Tuesday, July 20, 2010.
Tuesday, August 17 the club will visit The Mum Patch, east of Foraker.
The Club also publishes a monthly newsletter and we would be happy to put you on our mailing list.
For more information contact Betty Fervida, 773-4220

No comments:

Post a Comment