About our Club

My photo
Nappanee, Indiana
I enjoy photography, gardening and computer design. That's why my blogs are so enjoyable for me, because I can post the pictures (so many of gardens, landscapes, sunsets and of course grandchildren).

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What's a Garden?

A garden is a perception, a work of love, a handiwork by an individual who enjoys God's creation. A garden can be a well manicured lawn, a vegetable patch, a plot of natural plantings, a perennial flower bed, a fruit grove, water pond, or whatever your passion deems. Some are small, some encompass an entire homeowner's yard, some cover acres. Above all, a gardener's palette should be shared. The pictures that are shown on this blog are snapshots of some of the Nappanee Home and Garden Club member's, or from participants of past garden walks.
Perhaps they will inspire you to plot a special place in your yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment