About our Club

My photo
Nappanee, Indiana
I enjoy photography, gardening and computer design. That's why my blogs are so enjoyable for me, because I can post the pictures (so many of gardens, landscapes, sunsets and of course grandchildren).

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Garden is a Simple Thing - Wayne & Melissa Chupp

The Chupp’s are avid gardeners with different focuses: Wayne with his vegetables and Melissa with her flowers. Some of the landscape specimens come from Melissa’s grandparent’s farm. Of particular interest is a miniature potting shed with miniature plants. This family enjoys the simple pleasures of gardening and benefit from the gathered produce.

The Chupp's home is part of the 2010 Nappanee Home and Garden Walk and their home is at 308 E. Walnut St., just east of Weavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment