About our Club

My photo
Nappanee, Indiana
I enjoy photography, gardening and computer design. That's why my blogs are so enjoyable for me, because I can post the pictures (so many of gardens, landscapes, sunsets and of course grandchildren).

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2009 Nappanee Garden Walk

This year’s Nappanee Home and Garden Walk will take you through a variety of country gardens. Some are small, personal gems and others are sprawling life long love affairs. They all reflect the passion of their gardeners and will help ignite new and creative ideas for your gardens. Don’t be surprised if you go home ready to rip into a new project or just move a few plants around. Seeing what other gardeners accomplish may open your eyes to what is possible in your own yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment